If you are a voter who needs help:
If you would like to report an error on the VoteAmerica website:
- First, confirm that it is an error. An error is usually grammatical, typographical, or factual. Lack of relevant information does not usually constitute an error.
- Second, if you are certain you have found an error, please fill out this form: Report an error.
- Our team will confirm the information and update the website within 1 business day.
For inquiries about txballot.org:
- Please visit the TXBallot.org FAQ for contact information and frequently asked questions.
For general inquiries:
For media inquiries:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are Local Election Official who would like to talk to us:
- Please email email@example.com
If you are interested in making a donation:
If you are interested in embedding the VoteAmerica toolset on your website:
- The VoteAmerica tools are free to use. You’ll find the embed code on our civic engagement technology page.
- If you would like access to the data that comes in via your instance of the toolset, please visit the VoteAmerica premium tools page(Opens in a new window)