This page lists all voting methods available for each state and DC.
- Polling place voting: Voting at your designated polling location on Election Day.
- Same Day Registration: Registering to vote and voting on the same day.
- Mail or absentee voting: Mailing or delivering your ballot to your local election office. Some states require an excuse, some do not.
- All mail voting: Ballots are mailed to all registered voters in the state.
- Early voting: Voting in person at a designated location before Election Day.
- Provisional voting: Provisional ballots are used on Election Day when there are questions about your voting eligibility that must be resolved before your vote can be counted.
- Emergency voting: Voting during a medical or other personal emergency.
If anything on this page is incorrect, please fill out this form.